Thursday, October 6, 2011

Starting again...



Wow, had not realised it had been so long since I had last put fingers to computer to blog!

Anyway, let me update you on the way things are... I am no longer trying to juggle study and work - work all finished (yippeee) and as I keep telling my husband, I am now retired! Really I am another "R" word - Retrenched!! Either way, the result is still good! This means my friends, lots of time to do the things I want to do, after doing the things I have to do!

My creativity has taken a bit of a back seat to school over the last few weeks, with the build up to the end of semester and the very time consuming EXAMS!!! But fear, not, after receiving a "care" package a few months back now from Melissa at Stranded in Oz, I found a gorgeous green cashmere and merino mix, and the creation of my first sock (literally! Only one done so far!)!!!


The pattern was a fairly basic one for me to start with, and it is a cuff down job - easy and thankfully quick, which as we know means fairly instant gratification from creative being!

Next job - finish the other sock and then... let's see what the summer brings!

Off to hit the books! have a great week all!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment